They have a little problem when the X or the Y values of the two colliders are identical, and I'll try and fix it as soon as I can, but except for that minor problem they work perfectly.
But, unexpectedly, the collision between AABB and spheres is not what I expected...it is a little off, basically it happens when the two colliders are still a little distant, like the big cube and the sphere in the picture ...I'm not sure if this is normal and GJK don't support collisions between eterogeneous colliders, but I think that it should, and so maybe something is wrong in my implementation
But, unexpectedly, the collision between AABB and spheres is not what I expected...it is a little off, basically it happens when the two colliders are still a little distant, like the big cube and the sphere in the picture ...I'm not sure if this is normal and GJK don't support collisions between eterogeneous colliders, but I think that it should, and so maybe something is wrong in my implementation

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento