domenica 25 settembre 2016

Day 168: Better mouse input

I've been in Scotland for about a month, and I really had no time to work on the engine and finish the physics, and I probably won't continue to do that in the future. However for a networking class I'm required to implement a networking application, and I'd really like to add a simple networking engine to the Ryno, and present it as the project.
Right now it's still early, and I've no idea yet of what I'll be implementing, but if there's one thing I leaned about networking, is that you should be able to run at least a server and client application. This is impossible right now, because the mouse position got locked to the center of the screen, making it impossible to handle multiple windows properly.
So today I fixed this problem, and now it's possible to look around the screen by pressing the right button of the mouse, and then moving the mouse. The input will not be detected outside the window, but it's still a much better solution than before.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento