I've finally decided to start seriously to implement a physical engine. Instead of randomly implement complex algorithms like GJK as I did in the past, I'll proceed step by step, starting with spheres, AABBs and so on. I've also bought a book on the topic to learn things the correct way and to avoid pitfalls.
Today I've created the "Ryno Physics" project inside the visual studio solution, and made all the necessary linkings. I also created an abstract Collider class, with lots of subclasses (like aabb, sphere colliders, OBB and so on).
I've also tried to refactor the engine in order to improve the component system (and make the lights, model, transform and emitter actual scripts themselves)...In the end I gave up due to the big amount of work, and a little-to-no benefit to the engine.
Finally I created an empty scene in which I'll test the physical engine.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento